We have experienced personnel that control the quality of our patches who are embroiderers with extensive experience in the customembroidery industry.
Our QCs checks design details, outlines, fill areas, and the back side of the iron on patches for hats as well as other patches to ensure bobbin thread settings.
To ensure high quality assurance, these NINE (7) steps are followed by our QCs:
1. Confirmation of size for the finished patches by taking measurements with a ruler.
2. Confirmation of all the text/letters in a logo, matching them with the original logo artwork.
3. Check for puckering issues is performed, using thread trimming and fabric stabilizer.
4. Confirmation of the backing (Velcro/Iron on) option used with reference to buyer instructions.
5. Confirmation of correct application of border type (Hot-Cut/Merrow) as stated on the instructions.
6. 100% quality checks are performed on the patches to ensure that none has any defect.
7. The packaging is examined to confirm neat packaging with small packets using the bobbin thread. Note that we do not use rubber bands for packaging since they can easily melt thereby destroying some of the packaged patches.
Finished embroidery patches are flat and beautiful, no thread residue is allowed. Also, need to see if the under layer has been cleared completely. Finished patches need to control the difference within 2% with the artwork, along with outstanding three-dimensional effect.
Our patches are of structured pattern, clear letters and uniform density and smooth stitching.
Front of the embroidery patch needs to be clear and tidy, without any soft sides, powder trace, chirography, oil contamination and pilings.
We only use bright colored embroidery threads whose colors do not fade away and are made from environment-friendly dyes with degree of thickness ranging between 75D to 125D.
The materials are all eco-friendly.
If you do not like the proof that we send you, you can request whatever changes that we need to make and we will gladly revise the proof to your satisfaction. We do not charge for any proofs or revisions.
Our experienced production engineers and QC engineers will work together with workers in the production line to make the technology section and solve the problems met during the production. We implement ISO9001:2000 quality controlling system in the production. In our company, everyone knows that they are responsible to the quality and the customer. We are proud of that we can always offer the customers good quality product that can meet the strict tolerance and aesthetic demands of the customers. And we will continue to keep this kind of responsible sense in mind to serve our customers for their every order, and to guarantee all the goods they receive are up to standard.
Standard:CONFIDENCE IN TEXTILES
Scope/Range:TESTED FOR HARMFUL SUBSTANCES
Issued By:TESTEX AG, Swiss Textile Testing Institute
Scope/Range:Production, processing and sales of embroidery woven products
Issued By:Dongguan Administration for Industry and Commerce
Scope/Range:Modified cross section embroidery thread
Issued By:CHINA IMPORT & EXPORT COMMODITY INSPECTION
Contact Person: Ada